1. When or where will Pertamina Eco Run 2018 be held?
Pertamina Eco Run 2018 will take place on Sunday, 9th December 2018 at Q-Big BSD City.
2. Who is allowed to participate in Pertamina Eco Run 2018?
Participants aged over 6 years, Indonesian citizens, physically and mentally healthy.
For participants who register under the age of 17 years, submit permit from parents.
For this year Pertamina Eco Run is also opening registration for foreigners.
But for other family members who want to be present, is allowed,
because there will be entertainment activities and other interesting activities.
3. What are the categories of Pertamina Eco Run 2018?
- Kids Run (1,5 K)
- Fun Run ( 5 K)
- Race (10 K)
4. What is the defferences of 10 K open and 10 K closed?
The 10 K open kategory can be joined by foreigners and indonesian, and 10 K closes kategory only can be joined by indonesian.
5. What if the parent wants to join the 1.5K category?
parent or fasilitator can join the 5k category, and start in the same time with the 1.5 K
6. What if parents just want to accompany their kids on the run 1.5K kategor without a ticket?
Parents or companions are required to buy a ticket if they want to join the run
7. Are the 1.5k kids run competed?
no, kids run 1.5k is fun run, and there are the obstacles for children
8. how much is the ticket for each category?
|1,5K KIDS RUN
|| IDR 100.000,-
|| IDR 150.000,-
|5K FUN RUN
|| IDR 150.000,-
|| IDR 200.000,-
|| IDR 200.000,-
|| IDR 250.000,-
9. What are the prizes for Pertamina Eco Run 2018 winners?
The organizer will provide prizes for the 10 K race winners and door prizes worth hundreds of millions of rupiah
||STUDENT (WNI 13-18TH)
||OPEN (WNI/WNA 18-45TH)
||CLOSED (WNI 18-45TH)
||MASTER (WNI >45TH)
10. How do you register for the Pertamina Eco Run 2018?
- Go to www.pertaminaecorun.com
- Fill in your data on the registration form
- Make sure that the data you have filled in is accurate
- Click “SEND” and choose a payment method (credit card or bank transfer)
- Make a payment based on the chosen method
- Within a maximum of 1x24 hours the admin will send a registration confirmation email which serves as proof for race pack pickup.
- If you do not receive a payment confirmation within those 2x24 hours, contact our customer service on the information listed on the website.
11. When is the registration open?
Registration for early bird for 500 tickets will start on Monday - Wednesday, 15-18 October 2018.
Regular registration is open on Thursday, 19 October 2018 to 25 November 2018.
Registration can be closed at any time if the quotas is full
12. What will I get after registering?
Each 1,5K, 5K and 10K participant will get a race pack as follows:
3. String bag
4. Head Band
5. Wrist Band
6. PIC 2 Go
7. Medals for participants who reach the finish line
8. Running belt
9. Race book
13. When and where can I take the Race Pack?
Participants are required to take the Race Pack by showing the proof of registration at :
|Day / date
||Friday - Sunday, 30 November - 2 December 2018
||11:00 - 19:00
||FX Sudirman, floor F3 (near by English First)
14. If it is possible to collect the race pack on the race day?
racepack can only be collect at designated time. if the participant did not collect at the designated time,
the participant is considered to not participate and the registration fee is not refundable
15. What if I can not pick up the racepack at the specified time?
Attendance at the time of taking racepack is mandatory. Participants who are unable to attend when taking a race pack or technical meeting, can be represented by enclosing a power of attorney stamped
16. What time will the Pertamina Eco Run 2018 begin?
The event will begin at 5:30 a.m. – end.
17. Will the committee provide the deposit counter?
The deposit counter will be provided at the location of the event or start / finish area and is intended for participants who have BIB.
- Participants are advised to come early if they want to leave items to avoid the queue.
- The committee only serves the deposit counter of goods at 05.00 to 10.00 WIB.
- Participants are expected to bring the items as needed.
- The Organizer only provide goods storage facilities for the first 4000 participants who leave goods.
- Participants are not advised to leave valuable items.
- Participants who leave / take items on the deposit counter must show the BIB to the officer and fill out the safekeeping form of the deposit counter.
18. Is there a place to change clothes at the race location?
you can use the toilet available at the location of the activity.
19. What should I bring when I am running?
- Bring items as needed.
- Participants are prohibited from carrying sharp weapons who can injure themselves or others.
- Participants who have certain diseases are required to bring personal medicines
20. Where is the parking area at the event location if I carrying a private vehicle?
- Participants can park private vehicles in the parking area provided in the Q-Big BSD City area
- Parking tickets are the responsibility of each participant. If a parking ticket is lost, the organizer will not be responsible.
21. Where can I get the information about Pertamina Eco Run 2018?
You can get the information about the race at:
a. website: Pertaminaecorun.com
b. Social Media (Facebook: Pertamina, Instagram and Twitter @pertamina)
22. Where are the water station and ambulance locations?
The location of the water station and ambulance can be seen on the map listed on the website and Pertamina Eco Run 2018 registration information portal.
23. Can I find a shortcut to get to the finish line?
Each participant is strictly prohibited from cutting the road to reach the finish line. If something unexpected happens, the risk is borne by the participant.
24. Who can I contact for further race information?
For further information regarding the implementation of Pertamina Eco Run 2018, you can contact:
|Whatsapp / SMS
||:admin +62 895-4130-01867